- TEACHERS & STAFF
Independent Study PE
Independent Study P.E. (ISPE) will begin the 2020-2021 school year in a distance learning model. All students with approved applications should be enrolled in the CVMS ISPE Google Classroom. Students enrolled in ISPE should expect to adhere to the following guidelines:
- 30 hours of training (related to your athletic goals) per quarter.
- Regular completion of "Wellness Wednesday" assignments.
- Timely completion of ISPE activity logs.
- Submission of self-evaluation and coach's evaluation forms at the end of each semester.
If your training plans change due to the Covid-19 pandemic (gym closures, coaching changes, etc.), please contact us as soon as possible.
- Mr. Bishop, Asst. Principal and ISPE Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Pike, AP/ASB Secretary: email@example.com
ISPE RESOURCES & DOCUMENTS
Please note the following due dates for the 2020-2021 year are posted below. All information for assignments will be located in Google Classroom and student assignments must be submitted there as well.
- Revised SMART Goals: Due September 11
- Quarter 1 ISPE Activity Logs: Due October 23
- Quarter 2 ISPE Activity Logs: Due January 15
- First Semester Evaluations (Self and Coach): Due January 15
- Quarter 3 ISPE Activity Logs: Due March 26
- Quarter 4 ISPE Activity Logs: Due June 4
- Second Semester Evaluations (Self and Coach): Due January 15
Application found here.