Each year, SDUHSD must obtain confirmation that you have received and acknowledged the required
Annual Notification materials. Beginning Monday, August 5, all Aeries accounts need to be updated
with data confirmed electronically by parents through the Aeries Parent Portal. Having accurate
information greatly helps the school maintain a healthy and safe learning environment.
Attached please find step-by-step instructions for your review.
Please log in to complete your data confirmation selections at your earliest convenience prior to the start
of the school year. Beginning on August 30, your access to student information on the Parent
Portal account will be limited if the required data confirmation has not been completed.
There are 6 areas that require annual updates.
1. Family Information: select whether at least one parent/guardian of this student is active in the
United States Armed Forces.
2. Student Info: review, update and confirm the primary telephone number, mailing and residence
address if needed OR if it is listed incorrectly.
3. Contacts: add, change or delete the work and mobile numbers as well as the emergency contacts
on file for your child. Emergency contacts are those individuals who would be contacted in the event
of an emergency if you are unavailable
4. Medical History: enter any existing medical conditions or indicate if there are no medical conditions
5. Required Documents - Annual Notification, Acceptable Use Policy, Discipline Policy and
Attendance Policy are posted in the Documents tab. Please read carefully and check the box to
verify that you have reviewed these documents. Every family must acknowledge receipt of these
6. Authorizations and Prohibitions: indicate your direction to the district regarding how to release
information regarding your child.
Aeries Accounts: To complete data confirmation, please visit the Aeries Parent Portal.
Please note, this process requires an active Aeries Parent Portal account. If you have not created one
yet, please contact your child’s school directly at your earliest convenience.
For security reasons, changes may only be made using a Parent Portal account. Students are not
authorized to make updates or changes through Student accounts. Please be sure that your student does
not have access to your Parent Portal account. If you need to change your password, click on the “Forgot
Password” link on the login page and follow the prompts. Students are encouraged to create their own
Student account with parent authorization. For information on how to create a student account, and for assistance if you encounter any problems, please contact us.
Thank you for your support for a safe and successful beginning of the 2019-20 school year!