The SDUHSD ISPE application window will open
Monday, April 15, 2019, at 8:00 AM.
For the 2019- 2020 School Year:
1. Please review the eligibility criteria in the right hand column.
2. If eligible, each ISPE student must first complete Step 1
with student name, grade, school, ISPE sport/activity, parent email. Step 1 must be completed before April 30.
3. Once Step 1 is complete, the application will be reviewed to determine whether it meets the eligibility criteria.
4. After Step 1 submission is reviewed by ISPE Committee, a notification will be sent to parent email with the outcome and required next steps which must be completed before May 31.
If you have questions that are not answered in thesematerials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISPE application process will end promptly at 3:30 pm on Friday, May 31, 2019. All required materials must be received by this date. There will be no exceptions to the deadline.
SDUHSD ISPE Committee
ISPE Eligibility Criteria
Student must meet at least one of the following:
- Medically unable to participate in regular P.E. classes even with modified program, and is under a physician's supervision, and will follow prescribed physical activities. Documentation is required.
High School Only
Note: Effective in the 2019-20 school year, for ALL Incoming 7th & 9th grade students working out at a private gym (yoga, weights, etc.) or with a personal trainer will NOT qualify for ISPE.