- 8th Grade Course Selection Form 2018 - 2019 (For Current CVMS 7th Graders)
Due March 30th
- 8th Grade Course Selection PowerPoint Presentation
- How to Complete Registration in Aeries
Monday, March 26th
Counselors will be meeting with current 7th grade students during their science class in the Media Center to explain the 8th grade course selection process. 8th Grade Course Selection Forms will be given to each student.
Monday, March 26th -Friday March 30th
Window to select classes online open. Refer to your 8th Grade Course Selection Form Instructions and the 8th Grade Course Selection PowerPoint for directions on how to register for classes online.
Friday March 30th
8th Grade Course Selection Form due to your science teacher or the counseling office. Course selections will not be officially recognized without a parent/guardian signature on the Course Selection Form.
You will be selecting:
* Course Descriptions are available on the Course Profiles page.
* Applications for selected elective courses are available on the Registration Forms page under Optional Forms. If you apply for Adapted PE Aide, check Adapted PE Aide on your Course Selection form and sign up for General PE online. Counselors will change your schedule once your application is approved.
* All students will be automatically enrolled in US History and Physical Science.
The 8th grade Course Selection Form must be completed and is due to your science teacher by Friday March 30th. REMEMBER: Course selections will not be officially recognized without a parent/guardian signature on the Course Selection Form.
Log into your Aeries Parent Portal account. Students will select their courses online. The online registration window will be open on March 26th and will close on March 30th. This must be done through a PARENT account.