Health Technician: Susan Vieira
Phone: 858-481-8221 x3014
Immunization Requirements for enrollment in SDUHSD:
- Polio – 4 doses at any age, however, 3 doses are enough if at least one was given on or after the 2nd birthday.
- DTP/TD – 5 doses, however, 4 doses are enough if at least one was given on or after the 2nd birthday.
- Measles/Rubella/Mumps (MMR) – 2 doses both given on or after the 1st birthday.
- Varicella – 1 dose for children under 13 years; 2 doses are needed if immunized on or after the 13th birthday. (Physician-documented varicella (chickenpox) disease history or immunity meets the varicella requirement.)
- Provide a copy of your student’s yellow California Immunization Record or other signed medical verification.
- TDAP (Pertussis) 1 dose of Tdap Booster entering 7th grade received after age 7.